Saturday, June 16, 2007

Some of my favourite...

Please refer to previous post for purpose of this blog.

But here are some of my favourite authors, of whose I have more than a few books.
In no particular order:

Rohinton Mistry
Ann Patchett
Stephen King
Thomas Hardy
Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni
J K Rowling
Kiran Nagarkar

There are loads of other writers. I will write about them by and by.
The next few entries I will give a brief on why I like these authors.
There is going to be no method to my chronicles.
If there are authors you would like to introduce, please do so in the comment box.

Hopefully over the next several weeks, before the 'Library' gets going, I would have created a database of books in my shelf.
Looking for a good software that is browsable and can be uploaded online.

No comments: