Sunday, June 17, 2007

Lists

I will soon upload the booklist. I have it in simple excel format. Trying to get a good freeware that will make it more browse-able. As of now, our Doha bookshelf (excluding what has been lent to friends) has over 200 books.
Will add the books we have back home as well. But that will be much later.
The books listed doesn't include collection of comics.
Our friends and we are quite excited by this little project.
Qatar desperately needs a library. Let's be part of small beginnings.
V

2 comments:

shaji@ said...

you can publish the book list in excel format, using zoho spreadsheet; zoho.com

Samuel Goh Kim Eng said...

Your project sounds interesting. When I can get my ebooks ready I may consider taking part in it.

Best Wishes!

Sam Goh Fri. 14th Sept. 2007.
MotivationInMotion [BLOGGER]